Field Service Engineer
Candidates will be highly motivated individuals, effective communicators and strong team players. You will have a flexible and positive approach to your role in order to achieve company objectives and maximise performance. You must be able to demonstrate your ability to work competently and accurately under pressure. You must be able to work in a team but also be capable of working under own initiative and be a strong communicator. You will need to have a good general level of health and fitness for the demands of the role. It is essential that applicants be from a service engineering background accustomed to repairing, servicing and refurbishing recycling machinery.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• You must be willing to travel throughout the UK to carry out service/repair and maintenance work at customer sites.
• Ensuring that machines are repaired quickly and efficiently but most importantly working correctly and safely
• You will be required to install and decommission the machinery and train operatives on the safe use of the equipment.
• Understand and comply with Health & Safety, Quality Procedures, Company Policies and all other areas of compliance.
• You will be competent at producing risk assessments and method statements for internal records and for customers.
Qualifications/ Skills required:
• Qualified/Experienced hands on Field Service Engineer/Fitter.
• Mechanical, Hydraulics and Welding experience required.
• Electrical knowledge an advantage
• Full driving license (max 6 points).
• Computer literate.
• Organised and possess good communication skills.
• Must be flexible with working hours (40+ hours per week)
• Salary depending on experience
• Overtime available
• Company pension
• Company van
• Up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If interested in this Position please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.